Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22nd 3:26pm; 6:26am

Got home from Casey's today.

Thursday = Had Japan Club again! Kudos to Alex for bringing...Andrew? Forgot my books so we did review then covered Kore, Sore, Are, Dare, Doko, and Nani/Nan.

Friday = Cleaned from 12-3:30 befor going home and eating. Then went and had a private lesson from Jerry-Sensei at his Nipponjutsu dojo. He taught me some basic rolls and stretches. Finally went to Casey's to work.

Saturday = Caulked the front side of Casey's house and then went to Burger King. On the way home, I took a turn to quickly and, in the rain, slid into a curb. My tire popped and I drove it the quarter mile back to Casey's. After a quick trip to Big O Tires, we found that I bent my axel or something. I was fine with a new tire but I cried after finding out I broke my axel.

I cried because I basically threw away my Japan spending money. I was a dumbass and took things too fast and now I'm paying for it. But all my Real Life (RL) friends aren't too worried and Casey pointed out that at least I learned my lesson without anything serious happening. I thought hard about it. Its true...no one got hurt...no other cars were involved...Better now than later.

Called my parents and they didn't get super pissed or anything. That made me feel better. Nothing's worse than being chewed out for something you already acknowledge and regret.

Sunday = Got home around 2 thanks to my parents. Now I'm just sitting here worrying about tomorrow. I'm pretty resilient, I'll bounce back.

Tomorrow I will call up the insurance company and be able to go to Jerry-Sensei's class Tuesday. But I think that's wishful thinking. I'd at least be able to go Satuday. All things said...What a fucking great way to start spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment