Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 5th, 2009 11:32pm; 3:32pm

All my posts will be like that top bar thingy. I will say the time it is in Idaho, followed by Japan.

Went to Khayman's to give him Morrowind and he gave me this journal. Thanks Khyaman! Going to Japan to visit Yukiko, Corey, and the kids. On April 30th, 2009, I will fly to San Francisco on a "peddle glider" then spend ~11 hours on a plane before arriving in Japan.

I'm a little freaked. I'll be all alone for an entire day hopping onto planes and being confused as hell. Then I found out school doesn't end til May 14th...ish. So I also have to catch up enough to not throw $1400 away. I'm brushing up on my Japanese and am excited for the trip to come.

Sure hope I don't die until then...

Ticket bought March 3rd for $868.29

No comments:

Post a Comment