Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Japan Blog

I have a journal I am going to write in but just incase it fill up, I will write everything into this blog as well. This way my friends and family will see my chronicling of my trip complete with pictures and my comments.

This trip costs $868.29 for a roundtrip, from April 30th to June 3rd. Thats 33 days, 2 traveling, 3 probably in jetlag. That is, 3 days in Japan in jetlag. Back in America, I won't care about Jetlag because it will be summer.

I already can recognize all hiragana, some katakana, and little kanji. My goal is in the 2 months I have, I learn enough basic Japanese, so if I get lost, I can get my bearings and get help.

I'll be staying with my American Uncle, Corey; Japanese Aunt, Yukiko; and their two Japanese-American children, Mark and Marika. Corey was commissioned in Japan for 6 years where he got married, then 6 years in America where he started his family, now he's 6 more years in Japan.

Dude...I'm stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment