Monday, April 20, 2009

April 20th 10:52am; 1:52am

Today is my birthday.

I was born April 20th, 1990 around 11:30 am.

Here are things that have happened on April 20th.

EVENTS
BIRTHS

DEATHS

Holidays and observances

Most of this stuff was chosen at random from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_20
Hopefully you clicked on most of it and learned some new stuff.

Most notable among these peoples and events are

Free Religion
Because freedom of expression is what America was built on

Hitler's Birth
I'm not going to hide my birth date because of this dick.

A Terrorist Group Disbands
Those Red Army Faction dudes quit spreading freedom with bullets.

Columbine
Two kids missed the point to life and made everyone else learn the value of it.

Pot Day (420 cannabis day)
I don't smoke but its better than Crack Day (which doesn't exist).

Mirei Kuroda
I had no idea who she was until I saw her on Wikipedia. I figured this is to break that stereotype of small Asian boobs. Can you think of a better way to break a stereotype?

So small jokes on boobs aside,
There was more death (and stupidity) committed on April 20th than necessary. Thank god I was born to counterbalance all that out.

Down on my Head by Yellowcard
"I never thought I would wake up in bed
watching the world coming down on my head
I'd sleep like a dog if you would never have said
this is the world coming down on your head

As life flies by
I'm not sure how I'm gonna do this all again
Again
So line by line I write this down and I'm just trying to find the end
The end

And all I know

I never thought I would wake up in bed
watching the world coming down on my head
I'd sleep like a dog if you would never have said,
this is the world coming down on your head
You gave it to me I remember it read,
you've got the world coming down on your head
There's nothing to fight for it's already dead
and this is the world coming down on my head"

HEY! All punk rock songs are sad, it doesn't mean I am.
Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment