Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 11th 1:24pm; 4:24am

So I finished off Psychology 101. Makes me feel great knowing that I've gotten a class out of the way. Well...Here's my classes and how close I am to finishing them.

English 101 - Just gotta write essays and then finalize them for a portfolio, no extra work required.
Comm 101 - I can take the final in Japan, just gotta bring my Comm 101 book and possibly ask for Alex's notes.
CISA 101 - Easy as . . . taking a class on stuff you already know... I only have to make a powerpoint.
Psychology 101 - Just have to attend class for the rest of the semester cuz the final is done >:D
Biology 101 - The scariest of all classes. I don't know what to find on the final or what.

So I'm mostly worried about failing Bi0logy but I'm doing all the extra credit I can so it shouldn't be too bad. Speaking of which, I should totally work on that PowerPoint and Extra Credit...and finalize my first 2 essays... Yeah...I'll try to get those done today.

So as for going to Japan, I have no idea what I'll pack, use as carry-on, or even what terminal I'm going to be at. But I'll pay attention to that stuff in 2 weeks. I want to have a backpack at least so I can carry around all my Japanese shtuf. Also I got my passport which is electronic which means that the government can watch my every move!

Oh snap! I have this song stuck in my head but I don't know what it is. It has a guy softly singing, "Its my own little world (something something)". So I have no idea what this guy is singing.

EDIT: the song is "Center of Attention" by Guster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd-hA5ifjQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment