Friday, April 24, 2009

April 24th 11:15am; 2:15am

Phew. So I got a lot of stuff done this week. Here's what is left...

1 more speech in COMM
1 speech/presentation in CISA
Stay in class for BIOL
1 more PSYC class
Portfolio and presentation for ENGL

This is some easy stuff. I am more worried about English because my instructor said I would miss 2 weeks of participation points...which is almost bullshit because I was one of the guys leading the discussions and stepping on landmines.

In later news, my mom pointed out to me that I only say negative things about her on this. Well that was one post (from 2 weeks ago :P) and I was pissed at her for putting me down over and over and screaming at me. Well I wanted to fix that in this blog.

My Mom is the only reason I am going to Japan. She bought my ticket, she talked with Cory and Yukiko, she is even funding it. Without here, I would be blowing my money on video games. I started saving up roughly two months ago and started excelling in school for her. She gave me a goal I never thought I had a chance for.

So I'm sorry I posted out of anger and I won't let my anger come into this from outside events.

Breathe by The Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment