Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29th 8:25pm; 11:25am

Tomorrow I go!

Today grandma Teri came over and we had a wonderful time eating pizza and talking. Then went home and placed the final nail in English's coffin. Finally I went to Biology and found out I have 2 things left to do in that class. This made me remember I still have the Comm 101 Final. PLEASE GOD LET ME PASS WITHOUT GOING TO CLASS.

Predictions...

  • Not sleep well
  • Not wake up gracefully
  • Constant Shivering
  • Freaking out as soon as I'm on the 1st plane
  • Disorientation at San Francisco
  • Exchange Dollars for Yen
  • Catch 2nd Flight
  • Be so board on 2nd flight, I almost consider escaping through the toilet
  • Make it to Japan
  • Start shivering again
  • Almost throw up at the awesomeness and busyness around me
  • Barely find my luggage
  • Remember I forgot my Retainer
  • Curse a lot and then wait for Cory and Yukiko + kids
  • Not see them for a while and start to freak out
  • See them
  • Take a 3 hour walking/riding/driving/something way to their house
  • Figure out my room is made of paper
  • Barely remain awake until night time
  • Sleep until 3am there, 12pm here
  • Somehow adjust and have a great time!
Lets see how that turns out. I think I'll get a lot of drawing and reading done during that ~12 hour flight.

Well I gotta spaz out about packing, not having video games for 5 weeks (or at least PC games), and how I got 3 assignments left before I am free from school. PLEASE GOD SOMEONE REMIND ME D:

thats a sad mouth open face for those who dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment