Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 21st

Today I bought these crazy Japanese shoes. http://www.asbeeonlineshop.jp/fs/asbee/a5aba5b8a53/2255012213000

I needed new shoes anyways, might as well have 'em be Japanese. Going to look for a backpack and some more shirts in Akihabara tomorrow. Akiyo is spending the weekend with her friend so I'm going alone...so alone... Hahaha.

I got a part-time-volunteer-not-paying-me-anything job writing for a website called Killing-Floor.Co.Uk. Its a video game website so don't expect anything real career changing. Though I'd like to get a job as a writer in the States.

Just a quick update on my japanese styles. I miss my family and laid back lifestyle at home. Now excuse me, I have to take a walk, all this sitting on my ass is giving me a cramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment