Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5th

Finished my biology today...hopefully forever. It also rained today. I polished up on my Japanese and built a giant lego tower barely taller than Marc. I also drank some sake/juice stuff and found out alchohol gives me a headache. Which is good, maybe this will be a deterrant from drinking. Looked at a map and found that Japan uses manji (aka the swastika) to mark national parks and such so all you WWII buffs can suck it, the swastika hasn't lost any face here.

Tomorrow I am going to Akihabara all alone...From the house all the way there. I'll meet Yukiko's brother (which now that I think about it, I don't know his name...). Tough parts going alone but at least I'll have my fractured Japanese and a cellphone to guide me. Also gonna wear my Japanese GF shirt so if I don't come back from my adventure, at least hope that I didn't go missing because I couldn't find a train.

Also I'm freakin' out because I have 2 awesome games I want to buy (in Japanese :D) and I don't know which one to go for. There's Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (hohoho written all in English too) and Persona. I can't decide whether to buy them here and have 'em as collectables (and buy them again...in the states) or only buy one. The real question is can MHP2ndG work with US versions or is there gonna be some trouble.

My money is on trubble so I'm going to probably buy Persona and get some EPIC MONSTER HUNTER STUFFED ANIMALS! Omigosh now where am I gonna find those? I saw an arcade machine with them in there...could I really blow 1000 yen trying to pull 1 stuffed toy out? Meh, I'll figure out something with this Monster Hunter thing. I'm a Monster Hunter fan to the CORE! Which means I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment