Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9th

Today Corey and I sold my PSP for 4,000 yen and my debit card doesn't work at the store so I couldn't buy a new one. But that's fine. After that we went to Tokyo Disneyland and navigated the first ride, the parking lot. They had cones making a single road that weaved around the parking lot until someone points to your parking lot.

Outside of the car we took a monorail train inside and enjoyed Disneyland. There I...
-Ate green tea icecream
-Saw many fat Japanese people
-Rode many rides including Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain (which, using your phone camera, don't have to pay 1250 yen for).
-Saw a Hummer H1/2 (definitely not 3) parked in 2 spots and later driving down the road...which is insane in Japan. I remember thinking "Holy crap thats a huge car" when I saw a Toyota 4Runner in Japan, so how a Hummer can even exist is beyond logic. Did I already mention that rodes in Japan are half the size of the ones in America? In America, you have enough room to swerve left or right and still be in your lane, in Japan its precision or car accident.

Oh yeah, and I got a date tomorrow with two Japanese girls in Shinjuku so all you doubters, suck it! I know theres been betting pools going on, time to pay up.

So...later

No comments:

Post a Comment