Monday, May 4, 2009

May 3rd

Marc, Marika, and I took Ku on a walk around and explored some of the nearby parks and stuff. We then went to the 100 yen shop (aka Dollar Store) where I found some cool looking cards. Yukiko bought some gelatin/juice hybrid drink that tasted strange but was okay (later saw a commercial for it) and got Corey's computer working all the way.

On the computer, I wrestled with Jonah over Steam so I could talk to my friends and made Casey and Jonah think I was an Account Jacker. Finally got on and let everyone know that I'm alive and Japan is pretty cool.

Went to Marc's swimming lessons at some Army base and realized I needed to wear underwear with my swim trunks, then discovered I need underwear with my shorts. So I held onto my pants a whole lot. Yukiko let me use one of Corey's belts which it turns out a lot of my shorts are too big.

I finally realized that I've seen no Anime but Dragon Ball. Not even Dragon Ball Z, the original Dragon Ball.

-Wrote notes down in notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment